Author Topic: Buy 2 get 1 free Yozuri Hybrid Line  (Read 15694 times)

Pinoyfisher

• Sevengill
  • The tug is the drug.
    • View Profile
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Re: Buy 2 get 1 free Yozuri Hybrid Line
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 06:24:20 PM »
We have the same mailing subscriptions

Pinoyfisher

• Sevengill
  • The tug is the drug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 07:30:16 PM »
I figured most of us who have fished long enough see most of the same deals, but I'm sure there's some peeps out there who isn't the know and could use a deal.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 06:25:48 AM »
What do you think about the Yozuri Hybrid? 

I used to use it a lot and liked it, but my buddy would have knots break on him quite often.  I had some broken line a few times, but not sure if it was line failure or not.  Not much stretch and it clouds up after a fairly short time on the spool (along with some extra memory), but I always liked it.  I've only used the 30 and 40 pound lines, so I'm not sure if the thinner diameters act the same or not to what I experienced.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

• Sevengill
  • The tug is the drug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 08:46:51 AM »
What do you think about the Yozuri Hybrid? 

I used to use it a lot and liked it, but my buddy would have knots break on him quite often.  I had some broken line a few times, but not sure if it was line failure or not.  Not much stretch and it clouds up after a fairly short time on the spool (along with some extra memory), but I always liked it.  I've only used the 30 and 40 pound lines, so I'm not sure if the thinner diameters act the same or not to what I experienced.

I've never been a fan of it, but I know many others are. Lots of memory! I personally like Ande and Big Game. Was a big fan of P-Line early on, but found that once you start getting into the 40# and up test, also too much memory. Especially if you don't fish it that hard and it stays on your spool longer.

There's so many different brands out there, I say go with what you have had the most success and confidence with.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)