Author Topic: Bart Hall Del Mar  (Read 310 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Bart Hall Del Mar
« on: February 17, 2024, 06:36:12 PM »
 Took my Dad to the show at Del Mar today and had a look. It was way smaller than The Long Beach Show and pretty slow I must say ??? Seemed like the Vibe/ Excitement was missing for some reason, maybe cause I just went I guess. Anyways, I picked up a few more shirts and Another reel ;D Got a free shirt with the reel and free line when I take it to Turner's. We made a few laps thru the place and since my Dad is 80, he was wearing out fast and he was ready to call it a day just before noon so we headed home  :)

$12 Shirts  8)

Reel

PCS Show next month  :)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: Bart Hall Del Mar
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 05:42:34 AM »
I never get why it lacks the energy over there.  I mean, SD is where everyone comes down to fish, but they want to do shows up on OC and LA?  It always baffled me.

Nice pick-ups!  I was supposed to go with the family on Sunday, but my daughter dropped out, then my wife got a little wishy washy and wanted some yard work done, so I saved the money I would have spent at the Hall show and gave it to Lowes instead.  Ah, oh well.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Re: Bart Hall Del Mar
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 06:44:35 AM »
I never get why it lacks the energy over there.  I mean, SD is where everyone comes down to fish, but they want to do shows up on OC and LA?  It always baffled me.

Nice pick-ups!  I was supposed to go with the family on Sunday, but my daughter dropped out, then my wife got a little wishy washy and wanted some yard work done, so I saved the money I would have spent at the Hall show and gave it to Lowes instead.  Ah, oh well.

Now we know where you have been getting all that Exotic Trout Attractant, Home Depot for Catfish and Lowes for the Lightnings  ;D ;D