Author Topic: BPS  (Read 1013 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
BPS
« on: December 29, 2023, 07:32:54 AM »
 Looks like it is going to be a Bass Pro Shops kind of day. Lunch at the restaurant and then taking a peek around to see what catches my eye ;D  Hope everyone has a safe weekend and a Happy New Year  8)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: BPS
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 03:35:12 PM »
Looks like it is going to be a Bass Pro Shops kind of day. Lunch at the restaurant and then taking a peek around to see what catches my eye ;D  Hope everyone has a safe weekend and a Happy New Year  8)

I have yet to go into our RC BPS.....  You almost seem to go every week, so one day I'm running up with you!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 04:10:58 PM »

I have yet to go into our RC BPS.....  You almost seem to go every week, so one day I'm running up with you!

Hurry, before he buys the store out!

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 04:23:57 PM »

Hurry, before he buys the store out!
hahahaha
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2023, 07:03:58 PM »
 We got a late start cause I had PT on my shoulder this morning so we didn't get there till 12:30 PM, perfect time for lunch :)  Aaron had the day off so he joined us , it's rare that all 5 of us get to do much as a family anymore and being that it's Janie's Birthday Weekend (12/31) we had a nice lunch to celebrate 8)

We did some shopping and picked up another Trout Rod for Max, he broke his up in Bishop a few months ago :(

Had to feel these things and now my mind is working overtime ;)

A little self control and I managed to escape for just under $600 this visit, I'm glad it's a 2 hour drive away  ;D ;D

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 08:16:13 PM »
Electric reel is a dangerous road! Make your kids reel up the weights to see if you like deep dropping first ;D

And happy birthday to Janie!

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 08:56:30 PM »
Electric reel is a dangerous road! Make your kids reel up the weights to see if you like deep dropping first ;D

And happy birthday to Janie!

The deep drops were interesting and fun for the first few fish, then I realized my age :o  Myles didn't seem to mind as much :o    Janie says Thank you :)