Author Topic: Arizona Cheez  (Read 1204 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Arizona Cheez
« on: August 13, 2023, 07:06:20 PM »
It was time for our 2nd Annual fishing trip, so Will AKA ''CHEEZ'' came out from Arizona on Thursday so we could take The Cyclops out on Friday :) First things first, Dinner ;D

We launched out of South Shores at 6am and headed for the rock piles. No problem finding bait, it was pretty thick and we filled the live well with Mackerel

We found fish but nothing of any size, but we kept at it ;)

Myles sand I had a double hook up with some Whitefish

I found a nice Calico too

Cheez was on board with a few as well 8)

I got a call on the radio from Mikey, AKA ''SD Fish and Sips'' so he met up with us and chatted for a bit, I gave him a few macks for bait and we continued to search for fish. Myles was the Hot Stick for a while  ;D

Got a couple of these in the mix

We metered around and filled the Kill Bag, then I realized it was 5:10 PM  :o time to head back to the Launch and get back up the hill ! Got home at 7:30 PM and flushed the motor but decided to wash the Cyclops on Saturday, it was a long day on the water ;) Once again I could not find the new bottle of sun screen I keep on the boat until we got home ::)

Radio Chatter said not much action on Kelp Paddies outside, that's why we stayed inside, maybe the storm and weather had something to do with it.  We were supposed to go out last weekend but there was a storm as well so we cancelled and opted for better conditions, we got calmer water but no sun at all, oh well, still had a great time. Hope to get back out soon  8)

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
Re: Arizona Cheez
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 10:49:27 PM »
Sucks when you don’t get the sunscreen. I applied the other day but it should have been applied one or two more times, still recovering on my arms and legs. Decent day otherwise for you and Cheez.

Miles’ mustache needs that cheek/chin extension like yours!

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 06:35:39 AM »
Great seeing Cheez on the Cyclops with you guys!  Nicely done Tim.  I just got back from Mex this weekend, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

BTW, that's a long day on the water.  I usually call it quits by 2:00 the latest.  LOL
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 08:13:46 AM »
Great seeing Cheez on the Cyclops with you guys!  Nicely done Tim.  I just got back from Mex this weekend, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

BTW, that's a long day on the water.  I usually call it quits by 2:00 the latest.  LOL

It was too fun to quit, still had daylight ;D