Author Topic: Birthday in Bishop  (Read 2391 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Birthday in Bishop
« on: May 12, 2023, 08:26:39 PM »
 Just booked our Hotel for next month in Bishop for my Birthday (56 in June) I would like to take Bad Pig and the rig but the campground I like was pretty run down last year compared to years past. We will slum it 3 days in the Hotel and then 4 days at my buddy's house at Lake Crowley. Looking forward to catching more trout and enjoying the beauty of The Sierras  8)

Dark_Knight_9C1

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Birthday in Bishop
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 12:26:18 PM »
I'll be up in June Lake Loop over Memorial Day weekend. I keep wondering how much snow will be left.
I'll be taking my kayak out on Silver Lake and going for trout and setting crayfish traps.
Looking forward to it.

- Keith

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 08:57:47 PM »
I'll be up in June Lake Loop over Memorial Day weekend. I keep wondering how much snow will be left.
I'll be taking my kayak out on Silver Lake and going for trout and setting crayfish traps.
Looking forward to it.

- Keith

I heard there is still tons of snow on the mountains, some has melted but not all of it so it should be beautiful. Good luck up there, hope you have a great trip 8)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2023, 03:32:15 PM »
Pack your mouse tails!

I definitely need to get my sorry ass up there sometime to fish.  I might have to get some intel from you if I could talk my family into going up.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2023, 08:03:52 PM »
Pack your mouse tails!

I definitely need to get my sorry ass up there sometime to fish.  I might have to get some intel from you if I could talk my family into going up.

Mouse Tails for sure, they work great. The beauty of The Sierras is something you really need to experience, it is just a magical place. And there are cool things to see along the way up the 395 8) 8)

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 11:22:51 AM »
Been up to the western sierras countless times but never the eastern side. Seems even more magical over there. Look forward to the report.

KogaHead

• Leopard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2023, 08:59:42 AM »
Mahogany Smoked Meats, not cheap but killer!!!
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)