Author Topic: White or Wilson  (Read 1892 times)

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
White or Wilson
« on: December 18, 2022, 04:54:46 PM »
Who’s the guy, Tom?

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: White or Wilson
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 04:58:59 PM »
100% White...  Our receivers constantly bailed out Wilson all day and his numbers don't show how bad he was.  Figures it went down to the final FG try with 1 second on the clock.  I switched 2 picks today in the pool in which BOTH lost... I don't know why I keep making changes last minute.

I've watched every snap of both QB's this season, and 100% would rather have White in there.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 11:54:11 PM »
100% White...  Our receivers constantly bailed out Wilson all day and his numbers don't show how bad he was.  Figures it went down to the final FG try with 1 second on the clock.  I switched 2 picks today in the pool in which BOTH lost... I don't know why I keep making changes last minute.

I've watched every snap of both QB's this season, and 100% would rather have White in there.

I think I agree with you, though I've seen less snaps. Looks like it's flounder season in NJ when Wilson takes the snap.

Ate serious sh!t in my picks and parlays this week. Fins couldn't quite upset the Bills, but everyone else upset everyone else. Still ahead a ye in the division though! Happy for the Brand-New-Lions. I wish it were colder.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 11:55:51 PM by jrodda »

KogaHead

• Leopard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 08:19:40 AM »

You make changes because you are sniffing my asscrack and trying to catch up.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 05:32:11 PM »

If it smells like I think it probably does from all that AZ air, I'm dropping on purpose not to breath in that toxic waste!  LOL
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2022, 08:32:11 PM »

Speaking of which Koga, I’ve designed a patent pending Glade slow release scented butt plug that you would be a prime candidate to beta test! Would you like the Clean Linen scent  or maybe the Apple Blossom for this holiday season?