Author Topic: FOOTBALL - FOOTBALL - FOOTBALL  (Read 1750 times)

KogaHead

• Leopard
    • View Profile
FOOTBALL - FOOTBALL - FOOTBALL
« on: December 13, 2022, 10:22:30 AM »
Tom,

It has come to my attention you have been struggling lately in picking winners and assigning confidence points in your Yahoo Fantasy League. I can assure you, I am as frustrated as you are, I have the same problem in my fantasy league. Sure winners lose, and sure losers win. There is no consistency week to week. The number of players getting hurt is at a level never seen before. I am sure you have seen the fines being levied against players faking injuries, this behavior will not be tolerated.

To make matters worse, there is a knucklehead in my league named KogaHead. While he started out at the bottom, he has slowly been rising up in the ranks and is now a few points ahead of me. I have no idea how this is happening but it pisses me off. Every week he picks up a few points and/or extends his lead. I hope this asshole is not in your league, the smack talk is unbearable. I just hope that motherf@cker has no winners for the next few weeks and I pass him by for good. It will be a long offseason if I finish behind him. That sh!t for Brains asked me to join a website call Prehistoric Soul, do you know anything about this site. My guess is he wants to humiliate me in a larger forum. If this continues I will most likely need to seek counseling for my mental health.

Hope you have a great Holiday Season!!!

Roger Goodell
NFL Commissioner
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: FOOTBALL - FOOTBALL - FOOTBALL
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2022, 12:58:58 PM »
Did you get into the edibles again!?!?   hahahahahaha, well played!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.