Author Topic: Warm Day at The Bay  (Read 1403 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Warm Day at The Bay
« on: August 15, 2022, 02:15:40 PM »
 Since the trolling motor was just installed, it was time to give it a test so we headed to SD Bay last Friday. My dad wanted to go so I didn't opt for La Jolla this trip because of his declining health, I am sure the open water would take a toll on him :(  We launched and I figured Myles would get the first fish as usual, and he did and lost it at the boat :o So I had to show him how it was done ;D
The Spotties were on the chew for a while and then they must have gotten sleepy ::)  Them and my dad :( He pooped out and took a few breaks and actually fell asleep on the back seat ;) Typical Spottie pics (you know the drill) but they are so fun to catch on bass gear 8) 8)

First fish

The competition was on ;D

Max finally hooked up

Dad joined in with no luck and then decided to rest  :(

I scratched a few more here and there

Dad took another nap while we scouted

The twins had fun and the trolling motor was a great addition to The Cyclops. I made a makeshift stand for it to minimize the flex while under way, it worked perfect ;)

Warm and beautiful on The Bay

Had a great day until we got home, then my Kidney Stones decided to play Rugby and F*CKED me up :o >:(  I went to bed and Saturday morning I couldn't stand the pain and puking so Janie Took me to The ER, only made it a couple miles to the Fire Station, I was fading fast :-[ Long story short, Timmy got a ride in an Ambulance to Palomar Hospital :o :o After some IV Meds for the Pain (I CANT DESCRIBE THE INTENSITY !!!) They released me to follow up with my Doc, these puppies ain't coming out on their own >:( >:(  For now I eat these pills and hope to get these stones removed ASAP !  Next trip better be open water with bigger fish ::)

Keep slaying the fish, Tom, I will eventually get a Quality report ;)

skrilla

• Leopard
    • View Profile
Re: Warm Day at The Bay
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 08:04:24 PM »
Yikes! Get well soon.

KogaHead

• Leopard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 09:00:27 PM »
sign up for the ultra sound where they blast them, no cutting or sticking something up yur pecker

will get most if not all of em.

nothing better than catching spotties, i can do that all weekend long
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 11:33:47 PM »
Nice day on the water. Egad that's a sh!t show after, hope you're well very soon. Ultrasound sounds nice. Things going up the one way street of your pee hole would make me faint, but the preexisting pain sounds like it's already done that for you. Wowzers.

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 03:29:11 AM »
My heart goes out to you Tim, hopefully the stone issue gets resolved soon.  Best wishes
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 07:45:09 AM »
Glad to see the Trolling motor was working out for you!  That'll be a welcome addition come rockfish times and you want to hold the boat over fish.

So sorry about the stones....  Sounds terrible....

Oh, and Jeremy got a 24# dodo on a 12" pool toy......  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.