Author Topic: 8/9 La Jolla AM  (Read 1981 times)

skrilla

• Leopard
    • View Profile
8/9 La Jolla AM
« on: August 09, 2020, 10:41:44 PM »
Way too many morning follies. Ants suck. But the show must go on.

Waters warming up. Was reading 69° all morning. First time in awhile I felt the sunrays on the water. NW breeze a little stiff. Weak current. Chop was manageable but then again I've had my fair share of conditioning lately.

No signs of yellows what so ever. Well maybe, did run into 2 different areas where there were nothing but scales in the water. Could of been anything tough.

Hit the rock piles and loaded up on taco meat. No love on the jigs. They only wanted bait. Even the "micronito" showed they wanted the bare hook over the flashy chrome metal. Bizarre.

Reloaded on borax. Gonna be a slaughter this week. Damn things crawling on my feet while loading up in the dark... not cool!

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: 8/9 La Jolla AM
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 05:53:25 AM »
Reloaded on borax. Gonna be a slaughter this week. Damn things crawling on my feet while loading up in the dark... not cool!

Excellent Len!  I needed to hear a report from LJ to see what is going on.  As for the ants, hahahahaaa, I have them all over also.  I might have to grab some more borax also as I only have a little left to mix for my new mummification project.

You are overdue for a big yellow or white!  I keep expecting to see one when I open your post!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
Re: 8/9 La Jolla AM
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 11:34:17 AM »
Let’s see some WSB ASAP.