Author Topic: T.N.G.C_v2 (2/6)  (Read 1700 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
T.N.G.C_v2 (2/6)
« on: February 07, 2020, 06:18:28 AM »
Finally got out fishing with Squatch this year for sharks.  Both of us has had a really tough start to 2020, but glad we could start to get things back to normal.

Hit one of our rotational spots due to the tide and found amazingly clean water and small surf.  We fished for 3 and a half hours with only a handful of bass bites to show for it.  Not a single big take down.

That was it...  We didn't even stay to our usual departure time because it was cold as f@ck out there.  That was the coldest night in a long while that I've been shark fishing...

I guess we should get back top the Tuesday Night thing instead of the Thursday Night thing.  Thursday's are really for tommycod and bluegill fishermen.  :o hahahahaha
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
Re: T.N.G.C_v2 (2/6)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 06:55:43 AM »
Glad you guys got out Tom, your chances are better at the beach than they are at home.  We're gonna give it a go Wednesday...................
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

1morecast

• Leopard
  • No Picture...It Never Happened.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 09:54:09 AM »
It seems like regardless if you fish Tuesday or Thursday night it's been dead out there lately. I fished last night for a couple of hours too. Great conditions, but baits were untouched. Not even critter bites.  :-[

At least it wasn't that cold last night. Mike and I may hit up a spot on Saturday.

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 10:24:34 AM »
It was a much needed normal fishing night. Thought we would have gotten a bite at least. Still, it was a good way to spend the time.

Pinoyfisher

• Sevengill
  • The tug is the drug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 10:26:46 AM »
I like catching tomcods and bluegills!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)