Author Topic: Morro Bay??  (Read 1671 times)

FISH86R

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
Morro Bay??
« on: March 25, 2019, 09:16:05 AM »
Heading up to Morro bay area this weekend.. Looking for do's and don'ts for the area and possibly spots or meet up..

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: Morro Bay??
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 09:47:22 AM »
I've never been there and don't know what the conditions are like.  Sasquatch might know as he fishes near that region every once in a while, but that's all the intel I have.  Hopefully someone chimes in, but if not, good luck and let us know!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 10:21:01 AM »
Not much help here. Never fished it, just a day trip with the folks now and then. Been several years.

I know Nicky got some slab perch up there, but not sure where exactly. Heard rumors of stripers also in the area.

FISH86R

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 07:03:42 AM »
Not much help here. Never fished it, just a day trip with the folks now and then. Been several years.

I know Nicky got some slab perch up there, but not sure where exactly. Heard rumors of stripers also in the area.

Ya.. I was originally gonna try to jump on a half day in the a.m. but they don't start till next week so that's a bust.. But I did see a couple good light tackle reports for the area and scouted a couple spots to try out for the freaks who come out at night..