Author Topic: Sharing post I saw elsewhere of interest  (Read 1679 times)

LONGCAST JOE

• Leopard
    • View Profile
Sharing post I saw elsewhere of interest
« on: October 09, 2016, 12:44:50 AM »
Damn!, wish I wouldn't have read this post on another site's forum right before I was going to bed for the night.Got me a little pumped up, now it'll probably be an hour or two before I can fall asleep. :-\
I DIDN'T AUTHOR THIS. IT WAS POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE'S FORUM BY AN MEMBER UNKNOWN TO ME...
So here it is for those who didn't see it already there.

"New postPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Heads up for VC shark fisherman    Reply with quote
I went out to SUP surf at solimar today and I paddled out just beyond the break maybe 30-40 yards out and I hear a lil splash, normally I don't care but the water was dead calm and Erie feeling. I look down and see a baby GWS or mako didn't get a good look but I did see his fin out of the water coming right to me a few feet behind my board. I pause and then continue to paddle and he's right on the tail of my board. I paddle In and he's cruising the shore back and forth up and Down fin out. It was pretty awesome. My wife saw a shark full breach maybe 100 yards out. And two ladies walking on the beach said they seen a few more fins out maybe 300 yards down the beach. The water was real sharky today. I waited 45mins or so and went back out didn't see anything back on the beach and he was back like he knew I was in the water. He stuck around for a long time. Go get'em. It was strange seeing them so close to shore fin out like in a movie. Oh btw this was around 2:30 when we got to the beach until about 6 ish

Pinoyfisher

• Sevengill
  • The tug is the drug.
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing post I saw elsewhere of interest
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 02:02:49 AM »
I wish this happened in SD!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 07:12:09 AM »
Joe where are you located ?

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 08:24:31 AM »
Wow..... My blood is pumping hard after reading that!   Crap, I've gone out two days in a row, and it might be a third now!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Chris

• Leopard
  • Put me in coach!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 10:07:34 AM »
Sounds like a normal day at San O.
Keep it tight