Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 16288 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Anyone?
« on: October 28, 2014, 11:58:11 AM »
Anyone been fishing? I know a lot of you guys hit the bay with the tube, but have you been out recently?

I just heard of a possible Pargo caught in MB again.  It was from "somebody who told somebody who told somebody" type of deal, but Phong did get one there before and after this year, it doesn't make me question it either.  For all I know, they are talking about Phong's Pargo from a few years ago.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

MASSfisher

• Leopard
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 04:36:15 PM »
This last week I have barely been out. Gonna take the GF out to right in search of some low tide perch...and I'll hit the surf again tomorrow morning....followed by lake Cuyamaca again in a few days lol

For some reason I've been avoiding the bay. Maybe I should get some spotties again soon...

raychavez91

• Leopard
  • moderator's look up to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 09:33:32 PM »
Bin fishing newport recently, getting plenty of decent bats to 54", otherwise the surfs bin quiet..

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 08:56:08 AM »
Bin fishing newport recently, getting plenty of decent bats to 54", otherwise the surfs bin quiet..

Yeah, this warm water has mixed up our target species in the surf lately.  I'm just hoping for some calm waters to make the surf more manageable down here. The damn dying kelp getting blown into the surf line due to the warm water and wind is just getting plain annoying.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.