Author Topic: MB soak sesh's  (Read 4020 times)

j.rasta

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
MB soak sesh's
« on: October 18, 2014, 06:52:06 PM »
Got the lines wet a few times the past few weeks. Not a whole Lotta life in the back bay right now. But haven't gone home skunky except for once when I farmed the big bite and came back with a mangled jumbo mack head and a 6/0 missin the point.

Next outing I got 3 decent sized diamond rays which I've only ever caught 5 of up til that night and never more then 1 in a single sesh. Here's the biggest of the night.

Last Sunday after the charger game I needed a lil stress relief after that sh!t lol. So back to the spot and on my last bait I got the bite of the night and a nice bat that went aerial several times on the 1st run! Gotta Love it when they show off;)

And on Thursday I went back to my old faithful spot and was rewarded with a very nice mud marlin that would not give up and proceeded to hand my ass to me for almost 25mins taking 30-40yds off every time I got her into the shallows. She'd played this game before evident by the wire leader and hook I removed from her mouth. Not a bad fish at all. Except some A-hole lopped her tail off... Squatch??? Lmfao!

Til next time RastafarGone ;)<==*~~~

@admins... Can a mofo get an invite? I mean not jus when u don't have anyone else to fish with Lmfao! Hit me up I know u got my #...

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: MB soak sesh's
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 09:02:32 PM »
Things are busy Josh and I've had some buddies out from the east coast these past few weeks.  I'm glad to see you posting!  :o ;D

Nice array of quality you caught there and I will give get a hold of you soon.... when Squatch has barn duty!  HAAAAAAaaa!!!  (Just kidding)  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 06:54:52 AM »
 Nice bunch of cartilage you got there, Josh. We were out thursday night with a guest from back east. I even suggested hitting your spot, but every time we fish it, its dead.

No way I'm the tail cutter, but I will admit to having a couple stingers around.

WheresMyBeer

• Soupfin
  • Maui no ka oi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 02:59:10 PM »
Nice stack of slime right there.  :)

faster u fool

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 08:46:20 AM »