Author Topic: Mud Hole Holding  (Read 2314 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Mud Hole Holding
« on: March 18, 2023, 09:55:14 PM »
 The twins have friends that are twins and they all love to fish their secret spot, a muddy pair of ponds that are full of bass. They fished it a while ago and did pretty good so I was the driver this trip. Good thing for 4wd, my Jeep got us in and thru some steep washed out terrain :o We fished the place for about 3 hours and had fun catching these small guys on purple worms 8)

Pretty cool spot but the rains have muddied the water and destroyed the roads into it, I think after this next storm the Jeep won't even be able to get back there due to the erosion and sink holes :o Hopefully the land owner will fix the access and we can return for more action :)

Ass Rack ll  ;D

We caught about 15 bass and probably lost just as many but it was cool to hang with the kids for a few hours and see them enjoying fishing 8) 8)

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
Re: Mud Hole Holding
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 03:57:47 AM »
Nothing better than fishing with kids   :D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 06:06:46 AM »
Fish'in in Chocolate Milk is one thing, but catch'in in it is another!  Nicely done Tim and company!

So is your buddy the "Land Owner" or are you fishing on a friend of a friend's property?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 06:33:57 AM »
Fish'in in Chocolate Milk is one thing, but catch'in in it is another!  Nicely done Tim and company!

So is your buddy the "Land Owner" or are you fishing on a friend of a friend's property?

It's one of those ''friend of a friend'' deals. The property is about 100 acres and the owner is 90 years old so somehow my kids friends mom knows the old man's son ::) I asked if it was ok for us to be there if she wasn't there and I asked for a name to drop just in case. I got the feeling the mom was a friend of a friend and now I'm in the mix ??? ???