Shore Fishing > Salt Water Shore Fishing Reports

Off to a Good Start

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dark_Knight_9C1:
Actually, had very little salad in the mix the entire trip. The most were a few kelp strands yesterday.
The beach is south facing here and is a little protected by the harbor jetty in the SW.

'Keith

Latimeria:

--- Quote from: Dark_Knight_9C1 on January 02, 2024, 10:54:09 AM ---Actually, had very little salad in the mix the entire trip. The most were a few kelp strands yesterday.
The beach is south facing here and is a little protected by the harbor jetty in the SW.

'Keith

--- End quote ---

That's a great looking beach!  Any structure off of it, or is it mostly sand on the way out?  Thanks for the pics and update Keith!

skrilla:
Early spotfin! Hard to believe we have Spring time temps right now.

Dark_Knight_9C1:
There is some structure. I get snagged in it every once and a while.
There is a river outlet just to the right and past that a rocky stretch up to the jetty.
Going left about 3/4  a mile is one of Spencer's spots. There is a reef easily within kayak dropping range.

-Keith

Latimeria:

--- Quote from: Dark_Knight_9C1 on January 03, 2024, 05:58:40 PM ---There is some structure. I get snagged in it every once and a while.
There is a river outlet just to the right and past that a rocky stretch up to the jetty.
Going left about 3/4  a mile is one of Spencer's spots. There is a reef easily within kayak dropping range.

-Keith

--- End quote ---

Awesome, Thanks for the intel Keith.  My ass is too old to yak baits out, but I was thinking about the long rod.  I'll have to get the family up there camping at some point and just night fish while they sleep.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version