Shore Fishing > Freshwater Shore Fishing Reports

Here Batter Batter Batter (3/29)

(1/1)

Latimeria:
Ran down to the puddles and had the same results.  Not a nibble for a few hours....  Just talked with a guy for a bit while the fish were taking a siesta.

Then 30 minutes before closing and a SCREAMER!  Gone before I got to the rod.

Followed by another screamer!  As rod loaded up in my hands... just gone.....

Small bite after that and the worm was nibbled to a stub.

Same thing again.....

Same thing for a 3rd time!

7:00 came and zero fish caught and went 0/5.  Not exactly sure what I was getting bit on, but I'm suspecting Red-Ear and/or small trout.  Even though it was a fruitless trip, it felt great just to chill in the truck, listening to music, meanwhile having a few rods just 20' soaking away.

Thanks for reading and the Bat fight will be here at the end of the month!  Going to try and get out for a scouting mission here this week.

vdisney:

--- Quote from: Latimeria on March 31, 2024, 02:30:08 PM ---Even though it was a fruitless trip, it felt great just to chill in the truck, listening to music, meanwhile having a few rods just 20' soaking away
--- End quote ---

That would work for me  ;)

jrodda:
Nice to see a report. Weather hasn't been inspiring. Glad you're healed up enough to start chucking the long rods. Time to scout that stuff up here as well.

Tim524:
The Puddles are giving you The Bird lately but hopefully they turn back on for you. Looking forward to The Bat Fight, kinda bummed Cheez won't be here this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version