The Craft of Fishing Gear > Rod Building

New Rainshadow Weapons

<< < (3/3)

jrodda:

--- Quote from: Latimeria on March 01, 2023, 06:53:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: KogaHead on February 28, 2023, 12:40:47 PM ---Squatch is going to put those to good use!!!

--- End quote ---

At least he would use them to fish with.  Not sure what your intentions would be "putting them to good use".   ;D

--- End quote ---

Koga finds the cold touch of the aluminum butt exhilarating...

Pinoyfisher:

--- Quote from: jrodda on March 01, 2023, 10:14:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Latimeria on March 01, 2023, 06:53:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: KogaHead on February 28, 2023, 12:40:47 PM ---Squatch is going to put those to good use!!!

--- End quote ---

At least he would use them to fish with.  Not sure what your intentions would be "putting them to good use".   ;D

--- End quote ---

Koga finds the cold touch of the aluminum butt exhilarating...

--- End quote ---

😆 🤣

KogaHead:
Tom gave me so many ideas based on his personal use of the aluminum butt, they would shock you. Not even I could have come up with some of his recommendations.

Latimeria:

--- Quote from: KogaHead on March 02, 2023, 07:41:41 AM ---Tom gave me so many ideas based on his personal use of the aluminum butt, they would shock you. Not even I could have come up with some of his recommendations.

--- End quote ---

You must have been with the "Cav" that day.  I think I have some pictures of you two that fateful day. I'll pull the pics from the files and post up later.   ;D

KogaHead:

--- Quote from: Latimeria on March 02, 2023, 11:13:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: KogaHead on March 02, 2023, 07:41:41 AM ---Tom gave me so many ideas based on his personal use of the aluminum butt, they would shock you. Not even I could have come up with some of his recommendations.

--- End quote ---

You must have been with the "Cav" that day.  I think I have some pictures of you two that fateful day. I'll pull the pics from the files and post up later.   ;D

--- End quote ---

Oh boy, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version