Author Topic: Local 'Hoo  (Read 2075 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Local 'Hoo
« on: October 18, 2015, 08:55:02 AM »
Man, it just doesn't stop.  There are a lot of heroes and zeroes out there, but my buddy final got his local Hoo.... or two!

Scott and Brian nailed them yesterday... while I was trying to recover my stolen wallet.

I left my wallet sitting on my boat as I was bringing things from the car and forgot about it.  When I came out it was gone and later that night a neighbor found it sitting in the street.  Cash is all gone, but it looks like they left all the cards and DL thankfully.  Ugh... Oh well, I guess I didn't need that $80 anyway.   :-\

Scott's text cheered me up though... a little, but also made me pretty jealous!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

LONGCAST JOE

• Leopard
    • View Profile
Re: Local 'Hoo
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 09:59:14 AM »
Don,t feel like the lone ranger Lat, yesterday evening while putting the last handful of gear in the bed of my truck before heading out to soak a squish or two I must have left my wallet sitting on the rail of my truck bed because I spotted it in the street about a half block away from my house upon returning from my short sesh. Same thing,all cards & DL there but short 100 greenbacks, & I'm not talking macks. At least the my baitshop was cool enough to give me some squish & a fresh frozen mack on credit for a few days till my next in there. I post sesh recap in separete post shortly...