Author Topic: Day At The Docks  (Read 1533 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Day At The Docks
« on: April 09, 2017, 06:48:21 AM »
I'll be there today.  My wife and daughter love going down so that is a win-win for me even though I don't have a penny to spend.  New boat sucked up my funds right away, but maybe I could find something new for the boat? 

I'll keep my eyes out for you guys if you are going to be down there.  I'll have my SNBF-X shirt on for easy recognition.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

• Sevengill
  • The tug is the drug.
    • View Profile
Re: Day At The Docks
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 09:48:48 PM »
Tempted to go, but can't handle the crowds and lack of parking.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

skrilla

• Leopard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 08:08:53 AM »
Woohoo first time ever I didn't spend a dime! Kids enjoyed front row of the top deck on the double decker shuttle. Caught a few macks in the pens. Played hide and seek in the bunks. Ocean Odyssey had some local sea creatures in the bait wells. I found out quickly that scallops fight back.  :P

Are far as deals there were some to be had although the early birds get the worm apparently. Friend that was there at 7am said there were lines and commerce had already began even though the event opens at 9am. Lots more shirt companies this year. More food options. More crowd. Great weather.

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 01:41:39 PM »
Woohoo first time ever I didn't spend a dime! Kids enjoyed front row of the top deck on the double decker shuttle. Caught a few macks in the pens. Played hide and seek in the bunks. Ocean Odyssey had some local sea creatures in the bait wells. I found out quickly that scallops fight back.  :P

Are far as deals there were some to be had although the early birds get the worm apparently. Friend that was there at 7am said there were lines and commerce had already began even though the event opens at 9am. Lots more shirt companies this year. More food options. More crowd. Great weather.
Yep, it was good. And I didn't spend a dime either. I didn't even have to pay for the family on the bay cruise. It was good seeing Jim on the Producer again.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

HalibutJoel99

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 07:34:53 PM »
Went down to late and the traffic sucked! One of these days hope to make it there.  ;D