Author Topic: New Rockfish Regs Took Effect  (Read 68 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
New Rockfish Regs Took Effect
« on: April 20, 2024, 03:43:52 PM »
Glad I was able to get my limit of 4 before they cut it in half!

https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=185058&inline
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
Re: New Rockfish Regs Took Effect
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 04:42:19 PM »
Thanks for posting it.

I guess it'll keep things exciting, only being able to have access to certain areas for a few months. Capitalize while you can and stay excited about what you do or don't have access to.

Tomorrow's looking good. Deciding if I wanna go for rockfish or scout for early season threshers.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 07:38:14 PM »
 I was hoping they would drag their feet for a bit, guess not. Cyclops is getting wet tomorrow with Janie and the boys. Plan is to see if they want to go outside the Bay and try a spot or two but something tells me they will pull the ''I feel sick'' card and we will made it a Family Day inside  SD Bay. Doesn't really matter cause I haven't been in the salt since Sept. of last year. Weather looks nice regardless. Hope to have something to report.

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 04:30:10 AM »
I was hoping they would drag their feet for a bit, guess not. Cyclops is getting wet tomorrow with Janie and the boys. Plan is to see if they want to go outside the Bay and try a spot or two but something tells me they will pull the ''I feel sick'' card and we will made it a Family Day inside  SD Bay. Doesn't really matter cause I haven't been in the salt since Sept. of last year. Weather looks nice regardless. Hope to have something to report.

Have a great time Tim
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect