Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Saltwater Boat Fishing Reports / Re: Red Tide???
« Last post by jrodda on Today at 07:59:52 PM »
Gross!

Glad you're recovering well Verne!
Saltwater Boat Fishing Reports / Re: Red Tide???
« Last post by Latimeria on Today at 07:37:10 PM »
Yep, that's Red Tide Verne.  At night, it's gorgeous blue.  During the day, the real view comes in as diarrhea.

Glad you got out and it all worked.  I was wondering how the recovery was coming along, but getting out i the boat means there's been some great progress! 
Thanks for sharing Verne.  If you went out at night in that stuff, it would be so bright it casts shadows. 
Saltwater Boat Fishing Reports / Red Tide???
« Last post by vdisney on Today at 05:04:16 PM »
Took the boat out for the first time since my surgery, wanted to see if I could get in and out of it.  Fished in MDR, stayed in the harbor.  The water was the color of maple syrup with a reddish tint.  I'm guessing it's the red tide, just not sure.  Had several solid bites but didn't put a single fish in the boat.  I guess what I'm asking is this what the call red tide? 
General Board / Re: Late Start
« Last post by KogaHead on Today at 05:03:14 PM »
Tim has a power tool for every job.

Gonna be a great garden.
Hunting Board / Re: Have-A-Heart Hunting
« Last post by KogaHead on Today at 05:01:13 PM »
low level electrification will do the trick
« Last post by sasquatch on Today at 10:30:03 AM »
Just think how much cheaper those veggies would be at Ralph’s.

It's about the same if I shopped for all organic.  The tomatoes alone actually save me a lot of money ...and I don't have to deal with the beggars at the entrance and the lane hogging Karen's in all of the isles.  I like to call it a wash. lol

Tomatoes are gross. The rest is valid
« Last post by Latimeria on Today at 07:30:24 AM »

It's about the same if I shopped for all organic.  The tomatoes alone actually save me a lot of money ...and I don't have to deal with the beggars at the entrance and the lane hogging Karen's in all of the isles.  I like to call it a wash. lol
« Last post by Tim524 on Today at 05:50:11 AM »
I too had to put chicken wire on the Chain Link Fence portion of my garden, damn rabbits squeezed right thru and raped my corn a couple years ago. The struggle is real !!!
« Last post by vdisney on Today at 03:57:33 AM »

Too Funny
Glad you got out Tom, and stoked you're feeling better.  Our boat is sitting out front, gonna give it a go today for the first time since surgery.  Hope I can get out of it
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10