Author Topic: Windy.app Webinar  (Read 1762 times)

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
Windy.app Webinar
« on: August 21, 2023, 11:01:13 PM »
A while ago I let the people at Windy.app know that I was mentioning their app a lot on my podcast. I don’t have a huge listenership to leverage for ad revenue but I wanted to give them the option to tell me to keep their name out of my dirty mouth before I made any more of a habit of it.

One thing led to another and I’ll be doing a webinar with them on maximizing the app’s tools to the benefit of the fisherman. I really am a huge fan of their app because it has a lot of tools and different wind models to compare all in one clean interface.

It will be going on live 10am pacific time on Thursday 8/24.

https://media.windy.app/webinar-fish-and-boat/

I know you regulars are probably confident in your weather apps and sites, but if any lurkers out there are still confused about reading conditions, or anyone wants to explore a new app, I recommend taking a look. I’m sure the video will be up after, so whether or not you tune in live, you’ll be able to check it out.

Also, you can get a free month of the pro version using code JROD. So there’s that for ya!

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: Windy.app Webinar
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 05:47:48 AM »
That's awesome stuff Jeremy!  Congrats and I'll try to listen in!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 03:05:24 AM »
Awesome, and like Tom I'll try to listen. 
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 07:58:36 AM »
 I recently switched to the Windy app since Magic Seaweed changed into Surfline. I will try to tune in as well 8)