Outdoor Activities > Hunting Board

Huge Mule Deer!

(1/3) > >>

Latimeria:
Well, just kidding. I'm a little surprised there are no hunters on here. Oh well... Just trying to see if anyone hunts.

JayRay:
I have not hunted in a long time but have been wanting to start bow hunting and trapping. I have been mointoring craigslist and ebay for some good used bows for awhile but have not pulled the trigger. I purchased all of my camping gear before summer started in anticipation of deer season this year but still not there.

xjchad:
I always wanted to get into hunting.  Even did the Hunter Safety Course.  Never had the time though.

vdisney:
Hunted the majority of my life Tom, but when I moved to LA seven years ago it came to a halt.  Someday I'll be back north, and then.............................................. 8)

Jaws:
Hunted in Texas almost the whole time I was there, loved Turkey and Dove hunting as well as Whitetail. The feral hogs threw in some regular spice to the mix as well....LOL
Found a pair of shed antlers one spring on our lease and shot my personal best buck that fall, was showing off the european mount of the buck as well as the sheds to a neighbor and was stunned to realize the were from the same buck!!!!!!!

Miss the hunting but California is a bit too expensive for my wallet to pick up again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version