Author Topic: Holiday Plans  (Read 2068 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Holiday Plans
« on: December 07, 2022, 06:24:54 AM »
Anyone doing anything fun or going anywhere for the holidays?  I have my folks flying into town the last two weeks of the year and this is the first time back in like 5 years.  I miss the days when they stayed at the condos, but the price went from X to 6X in one year and they haven't been back.

I know my mom wants to get some fishing in, so that will be fun doing a Marine Mammal sightseeing/Rock Cod fishing trip.  Maybe take her to see some Great Whites also if they decide to show their fins.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Plans
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 10:46:28 AM »
Pretty sure I’ll head up to pismo to visit my sister. Found a nice little brewery up there to hang out at.

Rest of the time will probably be in a self induced haze

Dark_Knight_9C1

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 05:04:10 AM »
I'll be spending the day after Christmas thru New Years camping at OC beaches. Hope to beat my daugter's 56" leopard shark she caught on Father's Day a couple years ago. Also hope to motivate myself to night fish for something more toothy.

-Keith

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 05:31:10 AM »
 We usually stick around and stay close to home, my family all comes over to our house for Christmas. After the 1st of the year we usually squeeze in a couple Camping trips so maybe the kids will get some new sponges to wash Bad Pig and The Cyclops ;D

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2022, 01:20:10 PM »
Gonna visit the family in TO for xmas and maybe new years, then off to Puerto Vallarta with my lady just a hair after new year’s.

KogaHead

• Leopard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 02:50:19 PM »
Hanging the the AZ, extending my football lead over sh!ttingPickingMerica!!!

Family coming to visit, we are going to golf and throw lead down range using multiple weapon types.

Going to ATL to see The Ohio State University lay waste to the Georgia pu$$yDogs.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)