Author Topic: Weekend Shenanigans  (Read 2126 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Weekend Shenanigans
« on: March 26, 2023, 08:20:20 AM »
 The rain finally quit up here and it was Aaron's Birthday on the 24th (hard to believe he is 26 :o) so after I finished making some Jerky we headed to the Toy Store ;D Jerky turned out great 8)

Of course Janie saw a Pontoon and had to check it out, she misses the one we had and I got nervous for a second  :o

The place wasn't as crowded as usual for a Saturday but the inventory was back to full stock which was nice to see 8) Those fish that Tom has been hunting in his local ponds relocated to another spot  ;D

Had lunch at the Restaurant, this time as a whole family, this made Janie and I very happy :) :)

She just can't put the camera down, always while I have a mouth full of food ::)

Kid Pic as we leave

On the way home we ended up stopping in Norco, Max wanted a haircut. I got one too and Aaron got a hot shave :)

Only lost about $700 this trip but I did at least get a fillet knife and some seasoning that I liked, oh well, it was a good day with family 8) 8)

See you at The Bat Fight :)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: Weekend Shenanigans
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 07:05:42 PM »
1) Happy Birthday Aaron!

2) Good looking jerky

3) You know you'll have another pontoon boat in the next two years or sooner, right?

4)  I bet those trout are bigger than those little ones in Santee Lakes!

5) Nice!  Haircut and a shave is alright!

5) Where's the 50W and bent butt trollers?

Ha!  Great weekend for sure!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 04:32:17 AM »
Curious Tim, where do you live?  Don't believe I've ever seen Aaron in a post, Happy Birthday
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 06:09:12 AM »
Curious Tim, where do you live?  Don't believe I've ever seen Aaron in a post, Happy Birthday

We live in Valley Center, Aaron is rarely in any pics cause he is always working. It's nice when we all get to spend the day just relaxing 8)