Boat Fishing > Saltwater Boat Fishing Reports

They're Buggin' (1/29)

(1/2) > >>

Latimeria:
Got a Sunday night call to jump on with a few guys going on a late season bugging trip on Monday.  I pretty much had too much work to do, but went anyway to keep my head screwed on straight.

One of my buddies hasn't had much luck in this area, so we tried to change that narrative.

Well, we averaged probably 7 bugs per hoop-net (or at least that was the number that always seemed to come up) and caught 12 legals in 4 sets.

We all made bets prior to heading out on how many we would catch.  My one buddy said just one legal...  My other buddy said one around....  and I said 3 a round.  They said if we all went home with 3, it would be a miracle.  We all went home with 4 each.  lol

Even had a crab crawl happening, but they were all about 1/8" short except for one.

Not a bad night hooping, but I'm a wreck here at work right now.  I have a feeling I'm going to fall asleep on my keyboard.

Latimeria:
Updated with pics

Tim524:
 The Ass Rack's big brother ;D

jrodda:
Good set of bugs. Nice rig they got there.

Latimeria:

--- Quote from: jrodda on January 30, 2024, 10:29:40 PM ---Good set of bugs. Nice rig they got there.

--- End quote ---

I have to get the name of the boat, but it was a converted inboard east coast boat.  Pretty much everything was custom made and installed by him or his buddies.  Nice boat indeed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version