Author Topic: On the Eve of the SNBF-X  (Read 1519 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
On the Eve of the SNBF-X
« on: March 10, 2017, 04:44:22 PM »
On the eve of the Saturday Night Bat Fight, remember that this is a fun free event. It's all about bragging rights and just a fun day to get out and fish and/or meet up with peeps from your county to share stories.

The main thing is to be safe. There are a few of us who found out the hard way that the stinger on a bat ray is no joke. Be safe... to yourselves, fellow anglers and the fish. Lastly, have fun! It only comes around once a year and is always a great time. Get some tight tape measure pics and be sure to read the rules before fishing. That way you are not disappointed if you blow the win for your county if a decision needs to be made.

The bats have been scarce, but I have a good feeling that they might be showing for the Bat Fight!

Enjoy and be sure to post up your pic on the SNBF facebook page (here), The Prehistoric Soul wensite (forum) or SCSF forum. I'll get some threads started tonight so you know where to post them

Have fun and happy hunting! SD is going for an unprecedented 7 in a row this year!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

• Soupfin
  • Maui no ka oi !
    • View Profile
Re: On the Eve of the SNBF-X
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 09:04:08 PM »
Oh the memories Tom ...  ;D

Don't get stuck peeps!

SevengillTheVC

• Leopard
  • I don't always catch fish, but when I do....
    • View Profile
Re: On the Eve of the SNBF-X
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 10:52:02 PM »
Bat ray barbs, really, really hurt! By the way Tom the hyperlinks aren't working for the (here) messages!