Author Topic: SNBF Location  (Read 2109 times)

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
SNBF Location
« on: March 02, 2017, 04:18:35 PM »
We're looking at a 4.8 high on March 11th, that rules out both the beaches we been fishing due to lost sand. Last week we were up against the wall at a 4.1 tide and the surf looked like a lake. With any surf at all a 4.8 will have us fishing off of PCH. Best spot I can figure is the north end of Will Rogers, plenty of room and beach. It's less than 100 yards from the Bat Cave, and we know they are there. Down side is paid parking and a 10:00 pm curfew (past my bed time anyways). If anyone has a better idea please let me know, if not your t-shirts will be at WR's. Respect, Verne
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

LONGCAST JOE

• Leopard
    • View Profile
Re: SNBF Location
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 06:13:17 PM »
Anyone who wants to fish till the closing bell, we can leave our gear on the sand and move our cars up to Temescal. It's not a bad walk back without gear...I could come down with my truck when we're done and shuttle all the gear back to the cars...just a thought
Joe

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 06:09:58 AM »
Now we're thinking about taking our chances with the tide at the "Bridge".  It's been consistent the last two weeks, hopefully we'll see some of you there.  We will be arriving around 4:00 pm

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 06:37:32 AM by vdisney »

LONGCAST JOE

• Leopard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 10:19:31 AM »
If anyone wants to start it off with a couple hour Saturday Morning greylight session, PM ME! by this afternoon. With the 8am 5.8 high tide I'll be at Will Rodgers where the crew fished last night for sure. It'll be one of the few places with any sand exposed. Horrible timing but lost my cell so can't text (or take pics  >:(). Lot opens at 6am & parking fee is at a reduced rates from 6 - 8:59am ($5 I think). At this point I need someone to pair up with who'll have a cell/camera. Let's make everyone play catch-up to LA the whole fight...
Thinkin about paddling out and dropping a chum-cage about 120yds-150yds out at the bridge too when it warms up a bit by mid-morning.
JOE

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 12:33:22 PM »
Lot opens at 6am & parking fee is at a reduced rates from 6 - 8:59am ($5 I think).

Word to the wise..................I got a parking ticket in the lot last night.  Called them today to find out why, they told me it's "winter hours".  Lot closes at 6:30 pm

Fish Jerk

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 04:58:02 PM »
Lot opens at 6am & parking fee is at a reduced rates from 6 - 8:59am ($5 I think).

Word to the wise..................I got a parking ticket in the lot last night.  Called them today to find out why, they told me it's "winter hours".  Lot closes at 6:30 pm

I thought the lots closed at sundown anyway.