Author Topic: pretty excited  (Read 2046 times)

Eric H

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
pretty excited
« on: June 11, 2016, 07:51:48 PM »
My bday is coming up on the 28th.

I decided to take that week off work.

Booked a hotel on catalina island for the 28th and 29th with the gf.

Will be throwing swimbaits, irons and fat mac chunks here. To the left is the pier.

The platform is just off the water and I could use a net or walk it to shore.

Again, will be soaking and throwing swimbaits all around the reef. Both spots are walking distance to the hotel.

Its been a few years since ive been here, soo many exotics..

Then..............

Ill be in VC July 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Will be staying at my grandfather that passed aways place and be hammering grinners.

Some major high tides will be taking place those evenings/nights, 6.5's to 6.8's...

Theres a good chance ill be fishing off the rocks ;D

Gona be some worthy reports coming soon 8)

LONGCAST JOE

• Leopard
    • View Profile
Re: pretty excited
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 11:35:20 AM »
I'll meet you up in VC one of those days Eric. I have a 2 seater yak I bring along, been thinkin about paddling out and fishing off the rocks of that man made oil island one night. Some lobster divers I talked to said they dove it once but won't go near the place again because it's just way too sharky out there...
JOE

Eric H

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 12:00:49 PM »
I'll meet you up in VC one of those days Eric. I have a 2 seater yak I bring along, been thinkin about paddling out and fishing off the rocks of that man made oil island one night. Some lobster divers I talked to said they dove it once but won't go near the place again because it's just way too sharky out there...
JOE
I've been wanting to fish off those rocks at the end of the pier for a while now. Throwing swimbaits there should be good too. We could jump the fence at night and make the walk if your up for it.

Aside from that we should meet up for a sesh, I will pm you my number. Anyone else up for a sesh would be cool too.

xjchad

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 11:41:34 PM »
I should be able to meet up with you a few of those nights  8)