Author Topic: Halloween Session  (Read 3342 times)

WheresMyBeer

• Soupfin
  • Maui no ka oi !
    • View Profile
Halloween Session
« on: November 01, 2014, 10:11:14 AM »
Had Friday off from work so the plan was to wake up early and look for grinners.

Woke up late - scratch plan A.

It was light out, but the golf course next to our home is closed / under construction. Grabbed my bass rod with spook jr. and hit the pond on my way for coffee. No ninja session, light out.

Only took a a few minutes for the first blow up *miss* .. "DAMN". Few more casts and missed another pop.

Third strike a charm with this little guy.  Fun 10 minute detour!

Shortly after the grounds crew rolled by and gave me the boot. Continued on my way for coffee.

Went down to MB after that, South Shores then KDP, couldn't scratch a bite for bass or corvina. Ah well.

Happy Halloween weekend!

Dave
WMBeer

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Session
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 08:04:22 AM »
Great work Dave. I was wondering if you went out. Its nice you have a bass factory so close to you.  :D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

• Soupfin
  • Maui no ka oi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 09:45:06 AM »
Sadly ... part of the 'construction' on the course is getting rid of both ponds  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Damn.

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 09:51:58 AM »
Sadly ... part of the 'construction' on the course is getting rid of both ponds  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Damn.

That sucks, Dave. The barn where we keep our horse has a small 15x20 pond. There are no fish, but I am constantly thinking of putting some in. Even goldfish.