Boat Fishing > Freshwater Boat Fishing Reports

San Vicente

(1/1)

Tim524:
 We took the Toon to San V  to meet up and relax with our neighbor and his boat for his daughter's birthday. They were running a bit late so we got there about a 1/2 hour earlier than they did so why not throw some swim baits  ;)  As they were just drifting up to us, Myles hooks up and lands a nice bass 8)

Max, Myles and their buddy, Issac fished a bit more for no luck and then we switched gears and swam for a while. I wont bore you with that part of the day, but the kids had fun so mission accomplished 8)

I never fished, we all visited on the Toon for a while and relaxed and had lunch 8)

Beautiful day on the lake, we headed home about 3:30, washed the boat and parked it for next trip :)

Funny thing was as we pulled up to the fishing spot, a memory on Janie's phone came up from 1 year ago, we were at San Vicente  :o  And here we were again  8) 8)

vdisney:

--- Quote from: Tim524 on July 11, 2021, 08:57:08 PM --- the kids had fun so mission accomplished 8)
--- End quote ---

Mission accomplished indeed, thanks for sharing Tim

jrodda:
Looks like a pretty day, and fun times. 8)

Latimeria:
San V is such an awesome spot.  I've never had stellar fishing there, but have seen some toads.

Great family trip Tim!  Nice Bass Myles!

Tim524:
Thanks, guys. It is a nice lake and deep too. Anchored up close to shore and still in 85 feet of water, saw 200 feet on the fish finder quite a bit :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version